close

多益聽力常見句型  Part 2 

以下的聽力句型就比較偏向行政方面,可萊覺得學會了在工作上應該有很大的幫助,只需要稍微修改一下裡面的用字的話~

 

report.jpg

1. His greatest achievement was completing the report. 他最大的成就是完成了這個報告。

2. Please do not alter the report 請不要改動這個報告。 

3. I am not done with the annual report yet. 我還沒有完成年度報告。 

4. The budget proposal for next quarter is due on Wednesday. 下個季度預算計畫書的最後期限是星期三。

5. I have to revise my first draft today. 我今天必須要修訂我的第一個草案。 

6. Turn your expense report in before the end of the year. 年底之前上交你的花銷報告。 

7. An extension is needed if he wanted to meet the deadline.如果他想趕上最後期限的話,必須要延期。

8. Put the flyer on my desk. 把傳單放在我的桌子上。 

flyer.jpg

9. Going over those documents will take some time. 流覽這些檔需要一些時間。

10. Let’s have a look at the report. 讓我們來看一下那份報告。 

11. Can you look through this for me? 你能幫我流覽一下這個嗎? 

12. Can you help me with this cost proposal? 你能幫我做一下這個費用計畫書嗎? 

13. Where is my copy of the new annual report? 我的那份新的年報在哪里? 

14. Can you review this report for me please? 能請你幫我審查一下這份報告嗎? 

15. Could you also send the copy to the sales department? 你能再把這份影本送去銷售部門嗎? 

16. Which chart shows the monthly sales figures for this past fiscal year? 哪一張表是這個會議年度的月銷售資料? 

17. Aren’t you familiar with the sales forecast report? 你不熟悉這份預計銷售報告嗎? 

18. The schedule charts are being distributed to the employees. 日程表正在被分發給員工。 

19. He is sorting through some papers. 他正在給檔分類。 

20. Did you submit the spreadsheet by the due date? 你如期提交資料報表了嗎? 

ink.jpg

21. Can you proofread these briefs for me by the end of next month? 你能在下個月之前幫我校對一下這些摘要嗎?

22. How did your translation work go? 你的翻譯工作怎麼樣了? 

23. I am really sorry for making a typo. 非常抱歉出現了列印錯誤。  

24. The copy machine will be out of order until Friday. 影印機到星期五才能用。 

25. The device should be plugged into a reliable power source. 這個裝備應該被插入可靠的電源。 

26. Purchasing a new machine is beyond our budget  7  買一個新機器超出了我們的預算。 

27. The machine was missing a key component. 這個機器丟失了一個重要零件。 

28. The product was damaged during delivery. 產品在運送中被損壞了。

29. The product was defective. 這個產品不合格。 

30. The old car was no longer efficient. 這輛舊汽車不能用了。 

31. There is an error in this program. 這個程式中有一個錯誤。 

32. The new car had an obvious fault. 這輛新車有一個明顯的錯誤。 

33. My computer freezes so often that I can’t work efficiently. 我的電腦經常死機,所以我不能很高效地工作。

34. My car is in the garage having the oil changed. 我的汽車正在修理廠裏換機油。 

35. Don’t leave the heater on when you leave the house. 不要開著暖氣離開房子。 

36. You need to install the right software. 你需要安裝正確的軟體。 

37. The machine keeps jamming papers all day long. 這個機器一整天都在不停地卡紙。

38. They are using lawnmowers. 他們正在使用割草機。

39. Are you still on line? 你還線上上嗎? 

CopyMachine.jpg

40. The press wasn’t operating? 印表機不工作了。 

41. The boat is out of service and is being repaired. 船壞了,正在被修理。 

42. An overhead projector has been set up on the table. 桌子上安裝了一個高射投影儀。 

43. The workers are replacing the windows. 工人們正在更換窗戶。 

44. Do you know if there are some ink cartridges left in the supply cabinet? 你知道儲物櫃裏還有墨水匣嗎?

44. The copier is turned off. 影印機關了。 

45. The computer files need to be updated. 電腦資料需要更新。

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 clare 的頭像
    clare

    clare的部落格

    clare 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()