close

多益聽力常見句型  Part 4

主要為一些商業往來居多的句子了,大家也可以試試看自己造句,會比較有印象,這樣自己也比較會使用喔~ 

 

 

1. You’ve got to pay me more because these books are overdue. 因為這些書過期了,你需要多支付一些錢。 

2. Can I pay by credit card or do I have to pay in cash? 我可以用信用卡支付嗎?還是必須支付現金?

3. He quoted you a price of $500 without tax. 他不含稅報價500美元。 

4. You can pick one of the cards in the rack. 你可以在架子上的卡中任選一張。 

5. Where can I pick up an iPod 3 player for a reasonable price? 我在哪里可以買到合理價格的ipod3音樂播放器?

6. Can I have a 20% reduction? 我可以享受20%的優惠嗎? 

7. The customers need their receipts to refund their items. 顧客要退貨需要收據。 

8. Have you heard about the refund guarantee? 你聽說退貨擔保了嗎?

9. I need to reissue the bill. 我需要重新開清單。 

10. Who do I speak to about the return policy? 我對誰說有關退貨規定的事情? 

11. He is reaching for some items on the top of the shelf. 他正在夠架子頂端的一些商品。 

12. we went to the shopping mall not far from here to shop for groceries. 我們去了不遠的超市買食品。

13. Here are some striped ones. 這裏有一些有條紋的。 

14. Would you please hold my stuff? 可以幫我看管一下我的東西嗎? 

15. How long did you subscribe to the newspaper? 你訂閱這份報紙多久了? 

16. This tie does not go with my suit. 這條領帶和我的西裝不搭。

17. Does the price include tax? 這個價格含稅嗎? 

18. Please read this ticketing policy carefully before you buy the tickets on the internet. 在你從網上買票之前請仔細閱讀這個購票規定。

19. What is the trend these days? 最近流行什麼? 

20. They said they were going to try this on. 他們說要試試這個。 

21. Some fruit is being weighed on a scale. 一些水果正在被稱重量。 

22. How much is a yearly subscription? 訂閱一年需要多少錢?

23. They added more help to the sales department. 他們給予了銷售部門更多的幫助。

24. She was the first female applicant. 他是第一位女性申請者。 

25. Please return a completed application form if you are interested in the job. 如果你對這份工作感興趣,請提交一份填好的表格。 

26. You should apply for the job at that consulting firm Jenny was talking about. 你應該申請珍妮說的那家諮詢公司的工作。 

27. We’re planning to appoint David to the position of vice president. 我們計畫人名大衛做副總裁。 

28. My boss is fluent in both Vietnamese and French. 我的老闆的越南語和法語都很流利。 

29. She is well qualified for the government service. 她非常適合公務員工作。 

30. Their hope was to be transferred overseas. 他們的願望是被調到海外。 

31. He did not want to work in a branch office. 他以前不想在分公司工作。

32. Sarah deserves a promotion. 薩拉應該被升職。 

33. Tom will be designated to head the project. 湯姆將被任命為這個項目的主管。 

34. Jack was unhappy with his poor evaluation. 傑克對於他得到的很差的評估很不高興。 

35. This job requires at least 2 years of working experience. 這個工作要求至少2年的工作經驗。

36. Stress was a big factor in her resignation. 壓力是她辭職的一個很大的因素。 

37. We need to get approval before we proceed. 我們開始之前需要得到批准。 

38. If you do not hand the assignment in on time you will receive a lower grade. 如果你不按時交作業就會得低分。 

39. Do you want to have an interview with our director? 你想和我們的主管進行面試嗎? 

40. Jane will be the new head of the marketing department. 簡是市場部門的新主管。 

41. They need to hire more temporary staff. 他們需要雇傭更多的臨時員工。 

42. They say he will be the human resources manager. 他們說他將成為人力資源部經理。 

43. Ms. Smith hoped to implement a new hiring policy. 史密斯小姐想執行一個新的招聘政策。   

44. You need to improve your work efficiency if you want a promotion. 如果想得到晉升的話,你需要提高工作效率。 

45. I’m sorry, but we are going to have to let you go. 對不起,恐怕我們要讓你離開了。 

46. Are you going to hire temporary workers to help manufacture by the deadline? 為了產品生產的最後期限,你打算雇傭臨時員工嗎? 

47. May I speak to someone in charge of marketing department? 我可以和市場部的負責人通話嗎? 

48. I heard the mayor of Seoul is retiring next month due to a health problem. 我聽說首爾市市長因為健康原因下個月要退休了。

49. In spite of difficulty, we agreed on a 5% pay raise. 儘管很困難,我們還是決定漲5%的工資。

50. Where should I pick up my paycheck? 我從哪里得到我的工資支票? 

51. What time did you punch out today? 你今天幾點下班? 

52. I’d like to recommend Eric. 我想推薦艾瑞克。 

53. Who is retiring early this year? 誰今年提前退休了? 

54. I am doing my best to socialize with the co-workers. 我盡力和我的同事搞好關係。 

55. Where was the supervisor when the machine broke down? 機器發生故障時管理人在哪里? 

56. Who has the key to the supply room? 誰有物品管理室的鑰匙? 

57. She was born with a talent for design. 他生來就有設計的天賦。 

58. I’ m being transferred to Paris. 我要被調到巴黎了。 

59. The company is understaffed because of low salaries. 這個公司因為工資低而人手不足。 

60. Has the vacant position in the accounts department been filled? 財會部門的空職位有人了嗎? 

61. Ashley has moved up the ranks over the years to become the head of the Sales Department. 經過幾年的工作,阿什利被提升為銷售部門的主管。

 

 

arrow
arrow

    clare 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()