多益聽力常見句型 Part 8
這些則是日常和生意往來為主,大家要把聽力的句子都唸得通順而且正確,之後再聽到這些單字才有可能聽出它的意思來~
1. Follow the instruction to the letter. 按照說明做。
2. She is going to make a copy of the document. 她打算去複印文件。
3. I am making to progress on this assignment. 我沒有在這項任務上取得任何進展。
4. What is the extension for the management department? 管理部門的內部號碼是多少?
5. What is the average profit margin of the company? 公司的平均利潤是多少?
6. ABC Bank merged with ACE Commercial Bank. ABC銀行與ACE商業銀行合併。
7. How often do you work overtime? 你多久加班一次?
8. How long is this policy good for? 這項政策的有效時間是多久?
9. The product was in sick last week, wasn’t it? 商品上周在倉庫裏,不是嗎?
10. When do you think we can reach an agreement? 你認為我們什麼時候可以達成一致?
11. I don’t really understand why the first release date was postponed. 我不明白為什麼第一個發行日期被推遲。
12. When is the plant scheduled to reopen? 工廠預計什麼時候再開工?
13. Could you please tell them to return my call? 你能轉告他們給我回電話嗎?
14. The sales representatives, John and Sam, were given $50 and $70, respectively. 銷售代表John和Sam將會分別得到50美元和70美元。
15. How about stocking up on water for emergency? 為緊急情況儲存一些水怎麼樣?
16. The stockholder said that our market shares had increased the quarter by 10%. 股東說我們這個季度的市場佔有率增長了10%。
17. The problem will be taken care of shortly. 問題馬上就會被處理。
18. Why don’t you talk to the technician about the problem? 你為什麼不和技術人員說這個問題?
19. Why is the stock market tumbling these days? 最近股票市場暴跌的原因是什麼?
20. The crates are being moved into the warehouse. 箱子被搬到了倉庫。
21. I will do anything to win the contract. 為了贏得合約我可以做任何事情。
22. You can book your accommodations online. 你可以在網上預訂住宿。
23. You should arrange the airline tickets as soon as possible. 你必須儘快安排飛機票。
24. At this time of year, it is great to go hiking in the mountains. 一年的這個時候徒步登山非常好。
25. The restaurant will be fully booked on Christmas. 酒店在耶誕節時將會被全部訂滿。
26. It is always necessary to book a seat on the train. 總是有必要在火車上預定座位。
27. The view was breathtaking. 場面激動人心。
28. Please show your ticket to the conductor. 請向乘務員出示車票。
29. The customs of the host country confused him. 主辦方國家的風俗使他困惑。
30. My passport is about to expire. 我的護照快到期了。
31. Jill loved to explore new cities. Jill喜歡探訪新城市。
32. I need to get some time off to visit my father. 我需要休假去看我爸爸。
33. The travel itinerary will be emailed to you. 旅行日程將會用電子郵件發送給你。
34. When are you going to leave for Vietnam? 你什麼時候出發去越南?
35. I wanted to move to another country. 我想搬到另一個國家。
36. Tickets are non-refundable and valid only on AB Airlines. 機票不可以退,並且只可以用來乘坐AB航空公司的航班。
37. It took a long time to pass through Immigration at the airport. 在機場通過入境通道時花了很長時間。
38. She is holding her passport in her hand. 她手中拿著護照。
39. Where did you leave your possessions on the plane? 你把你的物品放在了飛機的什麼地方?
40. He is suffering from jet lag. 他因為時差受苦。
41. How about going to the Great Wall of China? 去中國的萬裏長城怎麼樣?
42. I made a reservation at a travel agency in advance. 我已經提前和旅行社預約了。
43. The travel agent suggested that we’d better go there on the weekend. 旅行社建議我們最好週末去那裏。
44. Are you allergic to any medicine? 你對什麼藥物過敏嗎?
45. I’m not feeling well. I think I might call in sick. 我覺得不是很舒服,我想我可能的打電話請病假。
46. She looks likes she might come down with a cold. 她看上去好像感冒了。
47. The doctor is examining his patient. 醫生正在為他的病人檢查。
48. The gym had only the best equipment. 體育館只有最好的器材。
49. Eating fatty food can result in heart disease. 吃油膩的食物會導致心臟疾病。
50. Brush your teeth three times a day to protect your teeth. 為了保護你的牙齒,請一天刷3次牙。
51. I wish you a speedy recovery. 祝願你儘快康復。
52. I will reduce all the fast food I eat for my heath. 為了健康我將減少吃速食。
53. Take this medicine right after each meal. 每次飯後吃這種藥。
54. I signed up for the fitness club so as to get into shape. 我為了健康體型加入了健身俱樂部。
55. She stressed the necessity of a healthy diet. 她強調了健康飲食的必要性。
56. It is unlikely that my mom will fully recover. 我媽媽不太可能完全康復。
57. You should be more concerned about her health. 你必須更加關注你的健康。
58. My sprained wrist swelled so big. 我扭傷的關節腫起很大。
59. The patients on the waiting list are in the waiting room. 等候名單裏的病人在等待室。
60. The audience is watching the man playing a guitar. 觀眾正在看這個男人彈吉他。
61. The exhibition will start early next week. 展示會將在下周初開始。
62. Would you like to join us this Friday night to hear the orchestra? 你星期五晚上想和我們一起聽管弦樂隊演出嗎?
63. You can take your seats and watch our children perform. 你可以坐在座位上看我們孩子的演出。
64. The show will include meals. 演出包餐。
65. Who’s in the lead role? 主演是誰?
留言列表